Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUNDAYS PICTURES

I took a break today and went to the Taste of Omaha and took the twins to the Circus. After I headed back to the store and today we got some shelves hung and some of the awesome signs around the store hung. My friend Jana from the Chick Market did all the signage and she does an awesome job if you ever want words on your walls etc. And if you have not been to Chick Market it is a MUST! It is on 180th Pacific.


This is the BACk of the store. We have a spot that is covered you drive right up and unload your scrapbook stuff and then go park in the secured covered parking garage right behind the store. LOVE IT!

We found Zesto's in Fremont and the twins were thrilled!





I got home and my stamp pad rack came I bought off ebay and I love it! Now to fill all those holes with reinkers.



No comments: