Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SECOND DAY OPEN AND IT WAS A HOT ONE

The air conditioner just could not keep up today. It was so hot. We had 4 fans going throughout the store also. Everyone said it was nice and cold in there but we were all working hard on the crop room and burning up. LOL We had steady customers all day. I have not sent an email to the mailing list yet as we are trying to work out all the kinks this week and we have had several but getting there. It was a fun day as everyone is so excited about the new store. My sister and mom came this afternoon and we went across the street to J's for lunch. If you have not been there you have to try it. My favorite is called Thai Lavosh which is so good but everything there is good. Also check out the Junktion indoor flea market when you are in town.

Isn't this AWESOME? I found it on ebay and am going to hang it over the floral section.

This may not be exciting to you but this shed was exciting to me as God has been in this move every step of the way and I needed a shed to keep my rack of hooks in but money is so tight being closed for three weeks and paying LOTS of employees every day. Well last night someone listed this shed on Craigs List, they live in Fremont and he even delivered it for me. God never ceases to amaze me.

The Rusty Pickle award chicken that Lance gave my son Paul and his mate Henrieta are hung right next to the flying pig. LOL



Today Zacheus lost TWO teeth! Tooth Fairy better be extra good to him. :)


No comments: