Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NEW ITEMS TODAY Luxe designs line

We just got in the Luxe Designs Line. They have very up to date items and you can tell they listen to scrapbookers by their selection of products people would love to use. They have papers and journalling squares that you color in to match your layouts. I loved these as we used some in a class at CHA. We filled them in with colored pencils but you could use markers, stickles, watercolors, the possibilities are endless! There is a line for school that all coordinates. I ordered the whole red line and they did not have a dark green line for Gretna but I requested it. If there are school colors you are wanting we can special order them for you. They have a royal blue line and black line. I think I am going to go ahead and get the black line as I can see so many uses for these.

Their stamps are wonderful! They are very inexpensive and they are designs you could use on about any layout. See examples below.

  • Color Me Loved paper
  • Border stamps
  • Frames Stamps
  • Arrows stamps
  • arrows journal jotters
  • random musings journal jotters
  • color me diva paper
  • red simply lined
  • red simply ledger
  • red simply dot
  • simply red lable stickers
  • red simply jotters
















I like the crown/tiara paper for dance paper as you could use the titel " Dancing Queen". Also the star paper says "super star" on it and you could use it for any sport or dance and color it in with you team colors.
































No comments: