Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!











Today is my dads birthday. I felt so bad as I had to work so my mom, dad and sister were so nice and came to the store today. One of the things I bought him was a"Make your own Monopoly" game we sell as we played Monopoly so much when I was growing up. We moved over 20 times when I was growing up and I was teasing him, he could make a spot on the board for each house we lived in! hee hee



I told Dad when they came to town today I would take him to Oski's for an ice cream. Well I found out it had already closed for the season. A week ago one of our customers had brought in 2 boxes of Dilly bars for Liz and I so we still had ice cream. Dad loved trying on all the glasses (actually I liked the middle pair of glasses on him) and mom loved dressing up in Diva attire as she is Queen Diva. My sister did not dress up. She needs a knee replacement and her knee was bothering her a lot today.




Dad also brought some of the hemostats for the acrylic bowl class. I think they will work perfectly. They also got me more of the acrylic for the bowls. I am working on another project with them...stay tuned!




Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: