Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Monday/Tuesday

Wow! time flies. Sorry I have not left a post the last couple days. Monday my twins were off school and I took them to the pumpkin patch. We got there at 9 am when it opened and did not leave until 4 and still did not get everything done. They sure have added a lot to Vala's Pumpkin Patch.

While we were there we had lunch at the Bakery as a great customer of our Marialyce works there. I will be adding a photo of her as soon as I pick them back up at Target. I remembered my camera and batteries at the pumpkin patch but forgot my camera card! I was so bummed! So I had to buy a few disposable cameras at Vala's.

Tuesday: We got in a bunch of boxes which I will get through today. Tuesday night we did our first class for the advent calendars and it was a huge success. They all came out awesome and they are nothing like mine (I had to have mine "diva'fied" for the store) They are more traditional. But if you wanted different colors or supplies you could make them any way that fits your decor at Christmas. There are more classes coming up this month. Hurry and get signed up in October as in November I know the teacher is doing craft shows and will be very busy.

No comments: