Monday, October 29, 2007

OUR DAY AT THE DOCTOR

Today Ruth and I spent most of the day at the doctors office. Between getting x-rays and tests we were both exhausted tonight. I passed out at work Saturday and still very sore from the fall. I was told to take more time off and rest. I still have pneumonia in one lung but poor Ruthy (my 8 year old) her left lung is still almost full of pneumonia. Thank God that she does not have asthma like I do. She is still home from school and getting disapointed with Halloween coming up. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Amy... I'm worried about you!! Please get some rest and take care of yourself! You are the Queen Diva.. You cant be sick!lol
Seriously... take care and feel better. I just just got back from CA and will be leaving for Canada to teach at the BC Creative Expo next Tuesday. I'll be gone a week. After that , we'll need to get together and work those displays, okay?