Friday, October 12, 2007

THERE ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD


I am always MORE than happy to help customers with projects. (This is why I have been in the scrapbook business for over 10 years now, I LOVE doing it!) .


Anyway Linda has been coming in our Gretna store at least once a week since we opened. (If she does not come in I worry now! hee hee) She is a sweetheart! I was helping her as she was doing a scrapbooking bridal shower with Judy for Sonny (who manages Oski's Ice Cream store (yummy!) Linda was telling me of a wedding cake Judy was making out of towels. I had told her I would love to see it as I had never heard of that. So Judy came in and brought photos and she is such a sweety! She has since come in many times and a joy every time.


They had the shower and everything went well. Judy said she had to get the book all put together now. I told her to bring it back one night and we would help put it all together. I am on my feet all day so a break sitting down sounded wonderful! So a couple weeks ago Liz, Judy, Linda and I stayed and we worked until about 12:30 am putting it all together over margaritas (of course) The book turned out beautiful! We had a LOT of fun doing it too.


Today Linda came in to chat which I loved. Then later today Judy came and left a card for Liz and I. I wanted to open it when Liz got home. We just opened it and it brought me to tears! She had given Liz and I each h a $50 gift certificate to Salon DeMarco!!! This was waaaaayy.... too generous! It brought me to tears! Hugs to Judy and Linda!

No comments: