Tuesday, October 23, 2007

STILL HANGING OUT AT THE HOSPITAL

I am feeling a little better today but I think I have slept 45 out of the last 48 hours. I got a new doctor today and really like her. We have the worst insurance and it only pays half. Well the doctor I had kept ordering so many tests and yesterday I had a strep test ordered. Well any mom knows if you have been on antibiotics a strep test will not come out. I refused it and told them why and they agreed and did not understand why he ordered it. I think he was just running all these tests to make more money. So I refused any more treatment by him and got a new doctor. I also refused a lot of the medications except the iv antibiotics and the anti-nausea pills and I am feeling a lot better today too.

Being sick is such a pain. I miss working at the store and cannot wait to get back. I got my laptop for the afternoon since there are no tests this afternoon so I will be ordering more new products. I want to expand the sports department at the store as it is the busiest department.

Hope to be out of here soon! HUGZ TO ALL!!

No comments: