Sunday, October 21, 2007

CLICK HERE FOR SCRAP ROOM ORGANIZING IDEAS


Thought I would share a good site I have bookmarked as I am always looking for more ideas for my own crop room. http://www.scrapjazz.com/topics/Organization/Scrap_Rooms/
Send an email to ptdiva@ptdiva.com and tell us your favorite organizational idea for scrapbooking. Everyone who sends on will get put in a drawing for a $20 gift certificate.

I had bought some of these jars at IKEA when we were out of town and thought I would order more when I got back but they will not ship glass from IKEA so I will have to take another trip someday or better yet, Omaha gets an IKEA. They seal well and look great. I also bought a bunch of jars at Target (have I mentions I LOVE Target?) I use them at the store to hold glue sticks and pen adhesives. But at home I love them for ribbons.

No comments: