Thursday, October 25, 2007

NEW ITEMS CAME TODAY witches!

  • I bought a full bolt of the white pom pom trim. If you check Vicki's blog, she uses it on everything and it is adorable!
  • White rick rack (tiny)
  • AMAZING witches from Denmark. I got 12 but I bought two. These are from a customer who's family lives there. They are priced cheap! The quality is amazing. If you like Halloween decorations, do not wait to come in to get one or more of these adorable witches. No coupons/discounts/punch cards on these as we have no mark up on them and just selling them to help her family out.
  • Cameo's! I love using these in layouts. We have a big bowl of them sold individually. Priced at only $1.00 each it is a huge bargain as I have seen them sold clear up to $15.00.
  • Lots of hand made cards. Also got a new rack to display them in as we sell so many of them. If you make hand made cards stop by and show us your work as we are always looking for more designers to buy from.

No comments: