Saturday, October 13, 2007

MORE NEW ITEMS TODAY

We got in another huge custom order which I will list when I work tonight. A few are the Henry Doorly Zoo paper and Mahoney State Park paper, more Elkhorn and Gretna papers. There is another box of all Disney stuff too. Stop by after 3 and I will have all the new stuff with me as it came to Elkhorn yesterday. I am off this morning to go to Zacheus' football game and need to take him shopping to get some jeans as it is getting colder out. brrr..... (might stop by the Coach store and drool over my purse again too.) hee hee Liz is going to the Nebraska game again today. She is such a football nut! We know a few of the boys who play for Nebraska this year and love to watch them play even though this is NOT a good year for Nebraska.

No comments: