Saturday, October 6, 2007

What a sweetie!


A customer I helped do a project for school lockers came in this morning with a card for me. Inside was a Scooters Gift Card! I was so surprised. Tammy is such a sweetheart! I loved helping her with the project as I always did the lockers for the football team when my son played and loved every minute of it. The kids enjoy them on their lockers and it gets them pumped for their games.

A couple weeks ago Liz helped with a project and her and I were talking about how I bought two boxes of Dilly Bars and we did not even get one as my son Paul ate them all. (He is 18 and a bottomless pit) Well the customer brought us Dilly bars to the store the next day. Isn't that the sweetest thing?
Speaking of Paul, customers have been asking about Paul as he has not been working at the store as much lately as he has another job also. Customers just love him as he is a cutie and knows all about scrapbooking! Maybe he will be the next Tim Holtz and I could retire. hee hee Liz (his sister) just tells him customers have to be nice to him as they are afraid he will eat them! hahahahaha He is a big kid, 6 foot 4 but not an inch of fat on him and boy can he eat. His grandpa works at a grocery store just to help us out with groceries as Paul can go through 1-2 boxes of just cereal per day. I look at cereal and gain a pound!

No comments: