Sunday, October 7, 2007

Nice Day

The twins stayed the night at grandma and grandpas last night, Paul was at a swap meet and hubby had to work at church today so he had to be there at 7am. It was just Liz and I this morning and after Diva Crop Night last night we both slept in and went to the 11:00 church service.
It was a good sermon on letting go of your past.

I was off work today from the store so after church Liz and I went to Village Point. We shopped and then went to see a movie. (we seen Super Bad, the name says it all) hee hee After the movie we shopped some more and stopped at Scooters for Coffee...then......shopped even more until the stores were closed. I will take a picture of the cute bowls I bought at Jeanne Marie when hubby is gone so I can sneak them out of the car. (I KNOW I am not the only one who has to hide things from the hubby) I stopped into Archivers to say hi to everyone.
Then we spent about an hour and a half trying out every handbag in the Coach store. They are coming out with a pink on October 18th which I need to butter up hubby for as a Christmas present. If you do not know...I have a purse addiction. :)

Liz turns 16 November 12th and we finally figured out her party. She is taking a large group to the Chris Tomlin Concert. He is a christian singer. I think we will take them all to Spaghetti Works before the concert. Liz found the cutest dress for her birthday party at a new store called "My Compulsion" that just moved out there. They had a store on 76th and Pacific before moving there. I will see if she will let me put up a picture of it.

Pauls birthday is October 15th and he still has not decided what he wants to do. Last year he wanted to go to Hooters. We went there and I have never been back. The waitress had hickeys all over her chest and you could see almost ALL of her chest. eww! Paul and his friend always love going there and I found out why. ;)

Went to get the twins tonight and got everything ready for tomorrow. The twins are off school so I am going to take them to the pumpkin patch.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Glad you all had a nice weekend!
I'll give you a call this week, about seeing when would be a good time to come over so we can play with dislays!lol