Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday CLICK ON PHOTOS TO MAKE LARGER





























We went to this really cool place with grandma and grandpa in Council Bluffs for dinner called Quaker Steak and Lube. It is a restaurant with all kinds of cars hanging from the ceilings etc. I will add the photos when I get to the shop Wednesday. Sunday night Zacheus and I started getting sick. Liz was already sick with the respiratory virus. Liz, Zacheus and I all three have asthma so any respiratory virus hits us hard. Needless to say Monday morning we were in the pediatrician at 8:15. I took Zacheus and Liz back to school and then I went to the doctor. After that I took Paul to Iowa to get his tattoo.

Our appointment was at noon, and the artist showed up about 12:30. Paul told him what he wanted and then we went to lunch while he drew it up. We got back at 1:30 and then the tattoo artist said he was going to lunch. He had only been at work an hour! We were suppose to be in Fremont for Pauls party by 5 and we were very late. His tattoo came out amazing so it was well worth the wait. Liz is bugging me for one now for her birthday but you have to be 18 (thank goodness) Trevor seen it and was in awe. Check back Wednesday to see the photos.


Today, Tuesday I woke up feeling like I got ran over by a truck. I took the day off. I went this morning to Target (my favorite store) and got every ones prescriptions filled and got groceries while I waited. Then I ran home and put all the frozen stuff away and left again to stop at the schools to drop off Liz and Zacheus their antibiotics. Then it was off to the Laundromat. I was there from noon until 5pm. I was moving really slow. Paul finally came over as I was feeling really bad and loaded up the laundry for me. (Isn't he a sweetie?) I then went home and into bed with hot tea, nyquil antibiotics and my laptop. The nyquil is starting to work so I think it is off to dreamland. See you at the store tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh poor girl.. I hope you feel better!
I wanted to tell you that the girls and I are meeting at your store Thursday night ,before we go to dinner. There will be about 6 of us around 6pm. I wanted to see what you were up to that day, if you wanted to work on displays...but since your not feeling well, we will wait on the displays and to that another time.
I'll plan to see you Thursday evening. Vic