Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday CLICK ON PHOTOS TO MAKE LARGER





























I worked today which I am normally off on Sundays. It has been so busy this weekend. We have sold a ton of gift certificates. People are already Christmas shopping. I wish I was that organized. I have been trying to catch up on a bunch of stuff all day so I could be off tomorrow as it is my 18 year old son Paul's birthday. He wants a tattoo for birthday and actually one of our customers came in with this HUGE tattoo which covered almost her whole arm. The shading was so beautiful in it. She gave me the name the guy and he is known nationwide for his artistry. They charge about $200.00 per hour. I think I should have been a tattoo artist! I used to be very against tattoos as I associated them with convicts etc. Then Paul got me started watching this show called Miami Ink which is a reality show in a tattoo parlor. It tells the stories of why people get tattoo's. Most of the ones people get have very deep meaning. They are for lost children or relative, for surviving breast cancer etc. It has changed my outlook on tattoo's.

Paul's birth father moved out when Paul turned 4. I was a single mom until I married Trevor in 1997. Trevor has been such a great dad to Paul and loves him so much. Paul is getting a tattoo of Trevor's family crest. Doesn't that just give you goose bumps? It is such a show of respect for his dad, Trevor. Of course I will take the camera with me. :)

Hard to believe my baby is so old. It seems like yesterday when I had him as I went through 36 hours of induced labor, 3 hours of pushing and then a c-section! He weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces and by the time we were released from the hospital he was 10 pounds 1 ounce. He is now 6 foot 4 and about 220 pounds and wears a size 16 shoes. I do not know what I ate when I was pregnant with him but it grew a giant! hee hee

Paul was at the store today and hung up more of the saying around the store. You will have to stop in and see them They take about 2 hours to hang each saying. He did not believe me that it took so long as I hung the first three. So I told him to stop out and I would pay him $10.00 an hour to hang some. It took him just as long. We still have 4 more to hang. Customers get such a kick out of them.

I hope you all are having a good weekend. Check out the new coupons on the web site www.ptdiva.com.

No comments: