Sunday, October 21, 2007

HOSPITAL click on photo to enlarge


Well, 2nd night in the hospital and it does not look like I am going home anytime soon. Hubby brought up my laptop today while he is visiting so I thought I would post real quick as I do not want to leave my computer here since they are always running me around for tests. On top of everything I am full of pneumonia. I was very surprised as I take a vaccine for it but they said it only covers certain strains.

I am at Methodist Hospital room 736. They said so many people were calling the store seeing how I was doing. Thank you so much for all your well wishes and especially the prayers. Hubby also said the store was busy yesterday which we really appreciate as we do not have good health insurance and are going to be hit with a ton of medical bills again.

You know hospitals are really boring! I was talking to a lady who was running me down for some tests this morning asking her why the halls in x-ray are painted grey and then at the end of the hallway is this picture of this big white house which looks haunted. I told her it looked like a house you would go to die in. She said she thinks they do those colors so you do not heal as fast and they can keep you here longer to make more money! hahahahaah

I have lost 7 more pounds. Maybe they should keep me sick until I reach goal weight. I finally got to sleep last night and they woke me up at 3am for....guess what???? To weigh me! Isn't that the nuttiest thing you have ever heard of. Why don't they do it during the day? I have not been able to go back to sleep since.

My baby brother works at the hospital in Respiratory and he came down this morning and sat with me for awhile. It was nice to see him. He just got his degree in Respiratory Therapy this year. He looked so cute in his scrubs. There is a picture of my brother Jake with my daughter Liz and son Paul above.

Hubby is taking the laptop with him so I will not post again unless he brings it back tomorrow night.

HUGS TO ALL...Amy

No comments: