Thursday, October 18, 2007

You'all are wonderful!

They said people were calling in to the store to see if we needed any help since I am home sick. I cried when they told me that as every one of you are such blessings. It sounds like things are going well at the store. They said we were busy and down to only 8 of the Heartland Hop bags. Each store is only getting 20 . If you think you want one do not wait.

I love to scrapbook and love sharing the hobby with others. Rosemary who worked with me at the other store always told customers that "Scrapbooking is cheaper than therapy". This is why it is on the wall at the store. It is so true. I love looking back at the wonderful vacations, the good times with my family and friends. It is calming and you cannot help to be happy. Better yet you get to do it in the company of all yout friends and family at crops.

I just ordered another saying for the baby department that says "Babies stay babies forever in photographs".

No comments: