Friday, October 12, 2007

THE TWINS HAD SO MUCH FUN AT VALA'S ..........click on photos for a larger view











































The twins, Ruth and Zacheus are at the perfect age (finally) to take places. I took them to Vala's as they were off school. We got there at 9am and left at 4pm. We wanted to make a full day of it. Zacheus thought picking out his own pumpkin was the neatest thing ever. He kept saying all day "Momma, thank you so much for taking us here". He is such a cutie! The picture of Ruth doing a Diva pose standing in the middle of the pumpkin patch just cracked me up. Ruth had to wear overalls as she is my fashion Diva and wanted to have the perfect outfit to go to the Pumpkin Patch. She is such a hoot! She was so worried about her new teacher this year liking her and said to me "maybe she will like me for my fashion!" hahahahahaha She always picks out her own clothes.

No comments: