Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Christmas was a lot of fun. We spent Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen as they always stay all night with us Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful dinner and my duck came out wonderful. Thank you for all the emails on tips for cooking duck. We also made a ham and all the fixin's. We opened some presents Christmas Eve and went to the Christmas Eve church service and picked up the puppies. It was a late night and an early morning as the kids were up by 6 and down the stairs by 7am.













The kids all opened all their gifts and we had pancakes, eggs, bacon and smoothies for breakfast. Grandma was in love with the puppies. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen later left to go visit family and we all rested for awhile as we were all tired.















We later all got dressed and drove to Fremont to my mom and dads for a delicious dinner. We later played a game of scrabble and watched the movie Hairspray which my sister got for Christmas. There was a bonus DVD with it which was really awesome to watch. This was the first Christmas in many years my mom had the whole family together which made her all smiles.
















Today it was back to work for Paul and I. Trevor has the week off. It was a fun day as Ruth my other daughter who came with me all last summer came to work with me and we also brought the puppies. All the customers just loved them and had to hold them. They will have a lot of fun being at the store. I brought the twins old playpen and it works out well as I could fit a bed, potty pad, their food and water and there is even room to play. I need to buy another playpen for home as with my oldest sons size 16 shoes I do not want the pups running around as they are so tiny. (about the size of the palm of my hand) Paul called them rats when we brought them home as we have always had a big dog. Paul loves those puppies and always lovin' on them. I love this picture of Paul and Daisy.

No comments: