Wednesday, December 12, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!


The twins came home from school Monday and said everyone had to put their PJ's on backwards and inside out and flush every toilet in the house at 9pm sharp. If they did that, there would be no school on Tuesday. Needless to say we all put our PJ's on inside out and backwards (even daddy) and flushed all the toilets and abracadabra...no school on Tuesday. They must have a brilliant teacher at school as it worked. hahahahaha

The roads were not bad Tuesday. I took the day off Tuesday to bake with the kids. We had a fun day. Paul did not bake with us as he spent the day at his girlfriends (of course) . I made three batches of my famous almond toffee and woke up this morning with a sore shoulder from stirring so long. Dang, I am getting old. (if you want the recipe email me at mrsamystewart@cox.net and put recipe in the subject)


I got all my baking done for all of our wonderful neighbors, and now just have to go deliver them all.

No comments: