Friday, December 7, 2007

PHOTOS OF DECEASED FROM VON MAUR SHOOTING IN OMAHA

They put photos of the people who were killed at Von Maur. I just sat and cried as we were all sitting for a long time in Von Maur the day after Thanksgiving waiting for packages to be wrapped as our feet were all tired and there is rows of chairs in customer service. We talked with three of the ladies while we were there and the man in the hospital we also were talking to. A couple of the ladies I myself have talked to many, many times as I like Von Maur as they wrap and ship for free so I get most of my gifts there. It is just all so hard to believe.

Below is a photo of us sitting right across from the customer service desk on November 23 waiting for gifts to be wrapped. I chatted with the cutomer service employees for quite awhile.

No comments: