Thursday, September 18, 2008

CHICK MARKET RUN

Today Tawnya a friend of mine and I hit the Chick Market before Scrapbook Club and I got some great finds! Tawnya had not been there and she said I might as well leave her there as she was in heaven! She even bought a purse and a whole lot of other things. I have been hunting for some funky store fixtures. Stay tuned as I will post photos tomorrow. If you have never been to the Chick Market it is a MUST SEE!!! It is my favorite store. It is located on 180th and Pacific in the strip mall. They have everything from purses to antiques, jewelry, holiday decorations, baby clothes and toys, womens clothes and so much more. You just have to see it for yourself. Tell them Amy from Precious Treasures sent you. I want to give them as much business as possible as I want them to stay in business as long as possible. :) I just wish they were out at the Nebraska Crossing Mall with us.

No comments: