Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MONDAYS ADVENTURE

Monday the kids were off school. I took them out to the Wildlife Safari and we had so much fun. We decided to hike it and got off the trails and a little lost. I found out the GPS on my blackberry phone works. :) I brought my good camera and took pictures all day only to find when I went to download them the camera card was not in there. I was just sick. I guess we will have to go back.

After we were through we headed out to Camp Kitaki to measure as we have had so many more people wanting to go to Scrap Pink. They opened another room to us so we can set up the Cricuts and all the tools in that room so we are able to get more people in to crop. We are down to only three more openings after I emailed everyone on the waiting list. If you are interested do not wait as it will go out in the email blast tomorrow. It is so beautiful at the camp and there is a HUGE Adirondack red chair there that we are hoping will fit our whole group for the group picture. (I am planning scrapbook pages already) LOL We are cropping from 5 on Friday to 5 on Sunday and the cost is only $100.00 which includes lodging and meals. Any profits will be going to breast cancer research.

When we were through there I went out to Bakers Candy to pick up my order only to find they closed at 4:30 and it was only 4:35. The kids were bummed as they had never been out there. So on the way back we drove through Ashland. I have so many great customers from there
I thought we would drive to the town. It was AWESOME!! I cannot wait to go back when all the cute little shops are open. We did a lot of window shopping and went to the variety store which was open. It was like stepping back in time as the store had a little bit of everything. After we went to a pizza shop in the old downtown and had dinner. It was delicious and Zacheus was more thrilled with their mechanical trash cans. LOL It had a sensor on it so as soon as you got near it, it would open. (he is all boy)


No comments: