Monday, September 22, 2008

New Cricut Classes Added to Calendar

Veronica, again! My Cricut classes have very popular, so I've added another Thursday night class in October, on the 9th, and put dates for November on the calendar, too.

And after some discussion with my students and Amy, I've also designed some more advanced Cricut classes and put them on the calendar for November. I am going to do a "Christmas with Cricut" class, which will show you how to use your Cricut to make very unique Christmas cards. Not only will we cut designs and words to put on cards, I'll also show you how to cut cards and coordinating envelopes.

Please note that this is a class for those who are fairly experienced with their machines. And please see the calendar for dates and information on what to bring!

Hope to see you there!

P.S. I also plan to do Cricut classes that focus on creating Disney characters in December or January.

~Veronica

No comments: