Thursday, September 11, 2008

BROWN DOG STUDIO ART JEWELRY (photos)

Here is that tray I found at the Chick Market sidewalk sale for on $2.00 the spray paint cost me more than that. I fell in love with the tray as when I was in 4th grade we had a fence that looks like the edges of the tray between our house and our neighbors and one time I hopped it and cut my knee. I still have the scar from it. Weird how we remember the weirdest things and I can remember someting that happened in 4th grade but cannot even remember what day it is. LOL

The tray worked wonderful to display all the jewelry from the Brown Dog Studio. We have already sold lots of these. If you are thinking Christmas do not wait as she is so busy doing custom ones she will not have time to make any others. She does photos, dance pictures, sport pictures, school logos and so much more. She is also doing some for Make-A-Wish, Scrap Pink, Elkhorn and Gretna Schools and some new Scrapbooking ones will be coming too.




CLICK PHOTOS TO MAKE LARGER




No comments: