Thursday, September 11, 2008

SCRAP PINK AT CAMP KITAKI AND OAD TRIP CROPS FOR 2009

We are full at this point but as soon as I posted it I got lots of emails from people saying they were planning on going and waiting to register. Karen and I are going to go out there Monday and see if there is any way to add more tables without it being cramped as with three days of cropping we need lots of room to spread out. I will let you all know Monday what I find out.

Our Next road trip crop is going to be November 22-24 at Camp Calvin Crest. Registration forms are not available yet but I will have them the day they become available.

We also have had lots of requests for the scrapbook retreat center in Iowa for one of our road trip crops. I think I am going to leave that one for Spring as I never know about Nebraska Weather but yes, we will go there. :)

My good friend Anne also owns a bed and breakfast scrapbook retreat in O'Neill Nebraska. This is also one we wi try to do in 2009.

No comments: