Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOVE THIS WEATHER

Wasn't the weather wonderful today! I am so tired of winter. The puppies got to go outside this morning and it was their first time to be out running around outside. They were so cute. Today also was the first day we seperated Diva and Daisy as the twins wanted to take the puppies and we decided they could take Daisy and I took Diva. BAD IDEA! Diva cried all morning and wore herself out and then slept the rest of the afternoon. She was not a happy camper. She was so excited to see Daisy at the end of the day.

We were so busy at the store today. We had non-stop customer from the time I opened until we closed. Liz was gone today so I had to work by myself as I could not get anyone to come in today. (I think they were all enjoying the weather) Needless to say my feet are aching. I got home to a surprise though. Hubby went and got a new mattress and box spring as ours was about 20 years old. I cannot wait to go to sleep tonight. Hey, thats a good idea...nighty night. :)

No comments: