Friday, March 21, 2008

MORE NEW ITEMS IN TODAY papers and poem stickers, scouts, 4H, FFA etc

PAPERS:

  • 4 BRAND NEW CHA WINTER boy scout papers
  • Jesus Loves Me boy (reorder)
  • Jesus Loves me girl paper (reorder)
  • Farm paper (brand new)
  • FFA (future farmers of America) (new to us)
  • 4H (new to us)
  • State titles that have the state bird and flower on them only 99¢ each (brand new) Nebraska, California, Iowa, Missouri

POEMS STICKERS:

  • graduation
  • our anniversary
  • grandma
  • grandpa
  • boy scout law
  • tooth
  • adoption
  • sisters
  • dog
  • cat
  • 25th anniversary
  • 50th anniversary
  • my child
  • retirement
  • confirmation
  • baptism
  • watching baby sleep
  • family
  • everything I know I learned in kindergarten
  • I'm a cancer survivor
  • I believe in a cure
  • boy scout cub

No comments: