Friday, March 28, 2008

MORE NEW ITEMS IN TODAY anna griffin papers and rolling cart/bag

We just got in tons of Anna Griffin papers. We also got the wedding rub ons and journalling cards that come in a cute little tablet. I concentrated a lot on papers that would work for beautiful wedding albums and these are from a brand new line of Anna Griffins that she introduced at CHA winter 2008. They are breathtaking. It makes me want to redo my wedding album.

We also got in clown papers, silhouette of boy and a girl papers, victorian birds, hot pink or black damask, and black rose print. Also got in the owl line as owls were THE hot item at the CHA show. It is funny how scrapbooking is so trendy. It is fun to look back through your scrapbooks and see how the trends change.

We also got in the BIG rolling scrapbook tote by Anna Griffin. They are beautiful!!! I think I will be asking for one of these for my birthday!

No comments: