Sunday, March 23, 2008

DIVA NIGHT AND THE CUPCAKE PROJECT

Ti who is one of our VERY talented customers from Sioux City, Iowa sent me the project drawings that she had made with the cupcake theme. Well I was going to make it two sided and bought these wood panels and got them all three painted and then realized I probably needed to buy 6. So I wandered around the store and decided acrylic would work.

It is 1:22 am and I just finished it and really like how it turned out. But...after I was done Liz came in and said "Oh that would be the cutest book". It really would be a cute book so I will have to make another one. The project is on display at the store and a HUGE thanks to Ti for sharing her wonderful idea. I will have to have her send me a Photo of hers. If you want to make a variations send us the photo to share.

Time to go home, another wonderful Diva Night. We listened to 80's music and girls were singing along which made it so much fun!


Top is a Anna Griffin bow. I love using these on projects. Papers are K and Company, Pink large eyelets from American Traditions. Poems from Ti, Cupcake, acrylic, book rings and brads are from Precious Treasures.











No comments: