Friday, March 21, 2008

NEW ITEMS TODAY

Well UPS came and only had one box today so maybe I can catch up on all the stuff that came yesterday. Keep checking back as I will keep adding to this post as I get it in the computer.

  • Cropadiles and cases
  • Cricut Base Camp
  • My Minds Eye Tres Jolie big monogram letters
  • My Minds Eye buttons in the CUTEST little jars. I love the jars and already reordering as I want some for my own crop room.
  • Making Memories 5x7 mini scrapbooks we have them priced at only 4.99! Great kids project or if you just wanted to do a little book to mail someone.
  • Cricut Jasmine (special order)
  • Making Memories rub on letters , trademark
  • Making Memories woven labels
  • Cricut inks all colors (special orders and extras for the store)
  • My minds eye 12" clear acrylic strips. These are awesome on the acrylic albums. Just cut them to length. We got in all 19 styles
  • Reorders on all the rub on transfer titles
  • Making Memories woven alphabets all colors

No comments: