Thursday, March 20, 2008

NEW ITEMS TODAY lots! SPECIAL ORDERS TOO!

UPS dropped off 8 boxes this morning so keep checking back as I will keep adding to this post as I get the boxes opened and items in the computer.

update: I will finish listing what came in tomorrow as I am not getting much further as we have been too busy with in store customers.

  • All My Memories albums. These are brand new and I think these are very good sturdy albums. Come check these out.
  • Teen Girl Diva Album
  • Once Upon a Time albums
  • School Memories Albums
  • 14 brand new colors of stickles
  • fastenators in pink
  • travel embellishment value packs by Making Memories
  • 19 new colors of Bazzill textured card stock
  • Spool of sesuined ribbon by the yard, green and white came in. Great for dance recital, wedding, prom pages or anything you need added bling for!
  • wrestling cardstock stickers
  • 6 different engagement embellishments (special request)
  • engagement stickers (special request)
  • 3 CRICUT softwares (special orders)
  • vintage brass fastenator staples
  • School Days album (special order)
  • Wrestling Rub ons (brand new CHA 2008)
  • Wrestling License plates

No comments: