Saturday, June 21, 2008

CROP ROOM RENTAL

We had a wonderful group in today that rented the crop room for Linda's Scrapbooking Birthday Party. They are all back there croppin' away and having a great time. (wish I was cropping today) hee hee

Stacy one of our customers who LOVES the puppies was one of the ladies croppin' and she brought in some scrapbook pages she had made of her with Diva and Daisy. The puppies love Stacy just as much as she loves them.


Wal-Mart made the cake for the part...very cute!







1 comment:

YourCreativeBiz said...

What a great cake! I never thought of having a store make a scrapbook cake, LOL. I just came across your blog and wish I lived near you...looks like a fun place :) Hope you don't mind; I'm going to blog about ya on my "creative biz" blog.
~Erika