Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OUR WEEKEND

Sunday Liz worked as I had laundry to do since I was not going to be home on Monday. Paul went to the races Saturday night with a big group of friends. He is so into Nascar and so is his fiance'. She even has been able to drive a lot fo the race cars. She would love to be a Nascar Driver but she is starting college to be an EMT this fall.

I took all 4 kids in for check ups yesterday morning. It is just like we take over the place when all 4 kids go. hee hee I try to always do them in the summer and get them all over at once. No one needed shots so they were all happy campers. After took them all to the movies and Pauls fiance' Kaela (my 5th kid) went also. We went to see Kung Fu Panda and also The Great Zohan (was not a good movie for kids) . Kung Fu Panda was really good though. It had a good meaning behind it showing kids they could do anything they set their mind to.



No comments: