Wednesday, June 4, 2008

THANK YOU FOR THE DONATION ___________?

I do not know who donated the huge bin of dies cuts, Creative Memories products etc. while I was gone. If it was you please give me a call 402-763-9675 as I need to get you a receipt for the donation.

For those who do not know we are doing an ongoing fundraiser for Lutheran Family Services for moms to be able to scrapbook. Vicki ( www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com ) who is a very well known scrapbook designer offered to teach the classes and I offered to collect the supplies and get them to Fremont for her. We have had a wonderful response and it is a great way to clean out your crop room. The moms are so very thankful and are happy with everything they get. Even if you have half used sheets of stickers, partial sheets of papers etc. they can use them. We will give you a receipt if you need it for a tax write off.

No comments: