Thursday, August 28, 2008

A FUNNY SURVEY

My friend Tawnya sent this too me. This survey was different than most of them I get so I thought I would share it. It is a good one to pass onto your friends.

1. Do you like blue cheese? LOVE IT!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? never tried any drugs, I am goofy enough without them. :p
3. Do you own a gun? Yes and a very good shooter
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Caffeine :)
WHAT HAPPENED TO 5 & 6? Well 7 8 9, but I don't know about 5 & 6.
7.Favorite Christmas Song? Little Drummer Boy
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Ice water then something with caffeine
9. Can you do pushups? I do not remember
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring with all my kids birthstones on it.12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking of course
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I hope not, they are in trouble if they do. LOL
14.. Do you have A.D.D? YES! to the extreme
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Afraid to speak in front of others.
16. Middle name: Sue
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment... (1) Wish Trevor would quit snoring (2) I am so sick of all the election stuff on TV (3) I should be sleeping
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.... Did not buy anything
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. (1) Water (2) tea (3) Milk
20. Current worry right now? medical bills
21. Current hate right now: the election
22. Favorite place to be? Spending time with my kids
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Had a bunch of friend over and bought a couple dozen cans of Silly String and it was the funniest thing ever!
24. Where would you like to go on vacation? New York City
25. Name three people who will complete this? (1) mom (2) liz (3) veronica
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Everyones
27. What color shirt are you wearing? black with pink flamingo PJ's
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried them
29. Can you whistle? Yes but only blowing in
30. Favorite color(s)? white and black
31. Would you be a pirate? No... they can be mean argh!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is stuck in my head. Mostly Christian praise songs
34. Favorite boy's name? Zacheus Trevor and Paul
35. What's in your pocket right now? no pocket
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Daisy and Diva fighting over chicken
37. Best bed sheets as a child? clean ones?
38. Worst injury you've ever had? 2 hystorectomys due to a quack doctor. Never go to Dr. Paige Berryman.
39. Do you love where you live? when it is clean
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? too many
41. Who is your loudest friend? Ginger
42. How many dogs do you have? 2
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I wish
45. What is your favorite book? Bible
46. What is your favorite candy? hot tamales yum!
47. What is your favorite sports team? ELKHORN FOOTBALL
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Legacy by Nicole Nordeman
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? surfing the internet for new scrapbook product and techniques
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I am sooo tired and my feet still hurt.

No comments: