Friday, August 15, 2008

*YAWN* I STAYED UP WAY TOO LATE WATCHING THE OLYMPICS AND WE HAVE AN OPEN CROP TONIGHT UNTIL MIDNIGHT

I hope I am not alone in yawning all day. I stayed up way too late watching the Olympics last night and playing on the internet. We have crop tonight until midnight. Bring on the caffeine.

We have open cropping tonight if anyone wants to join us. We hold 18 people with each person having their own table. We do not have TV tonight as something is wrong with the satelite. We do have a DVD player for movies and music though. Better yet LOTS of conversation!

I am so excited as I was invited to one of Vicki Chrismans girly foo-foo parties tomorrow. I always drool over the pictures of the parties the girls have that she posts on her blog which is http://www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com/ . (awesome blog) Ruthy was begging to go but I told her it was just for adults. Ruth is a Vicki-wanna-be. hee hee :) Vicki lives outside Fremont so I will have to buzz by the Junktion indoor flea market as I just love that place. You have to check it out. If you know where the court house is in Fremont and are facing the front of it, it is just to the left on the next street down. It is all booths and you never know what "precious treasures" you will find there. Other favorite stops is the Bead shop and the quilt shop on Main Street in the old downtown.

No comments: