Monday, August 18, 2008

SOME PHOTOS FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE DAYS

I work 100 plus hours each week so a day like the day I spent at Vicki's was a dream day for me. It was so nice to have the day to relax. Although I had to leave early to get back to the store for the evening crop. It was a wonderful day!


Cats books will be for sale in our store here soon. She writes scrapbooking, altered art and sewing on paper books. She is such a sweetheart. She flew in from Maine. She has a son the same age as Zacheus. http://www.cmscanlon.blogspot.com/


From left to right, Jan (VERY talented and Vicki's sister, Nelly (Jans daughter from the music group Tilly and the Wall) and Becky Novacek who is a very talented photographer who was showing us some wedding photos she had published in a recent wedding magazine.

This idea I may have to copy. It is a beautiful way to display cats eye ink pads. I will put Vickis name on a cute tag so she gets credit for her wonderful idea.



This is one of the walls in Vicki's craft heaven. Look ow adorable everything is.


Vicki and I are a lot alike in we love ribbons and trims. She has them displayed all over and has a beautiful collection!



Every little detail Vicki has thought of. Look at all the goodies in the glass. It is just breathtaking. I could have stayed in that room forever just taking it all in. It made me want to come home and redo my room as mine is functional not cute at all. I just never get tme to do anything with it.



Isn't it just amazing?



I had to make a pit stop in downtown Fremont with my mom and sister before going out to Vickis. We went to the bead store and I brought back a bunch of the silk ribbon necklaces and some of the necklace charms I will have for sale at the store. No coupons as I do not have mark up to work with on them. I just got them as everyone has commented on the ones I wear and tell me "Fremont is too far to go get one". So I brought them to you. :)





We cropped at the store until 2am, got to sleep by about 3:30 and back up at 7 as I had a very early appointment to get a hair cut. I had to take a picture as Liz kept bugging me to see what it looked like.




I think Vicki has more pens hthan we even carry at the store. WOW! I love just looking at them as the colors all together are art in themselves.







Vicki had made these candy sundaes for everyone. She gave me an extra one for Ruth and Ruth was thrilled!!! She will treasure it.. She also gave Ruth a box of ephemera and Ruth sat and looked at each little piece for a loooong time. She just loves Vicki (so do I) Vicki is such a beautiful person with the biggest heart.
Zach gobbled up his candy and filled up the glass with milk!




The food was amazing. It was so beautiful I did not even want to touch it. (but I did) and blew my diet for the day and everything was delicious!




1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Amy.. I was just so happy you got away and came. I was thrilled when you said you could make it. I loved every minute of that day. So many totally creative, and kind people!!!