Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look What We Did!

Hi, Veronica here... Last week, I had my first Cricut class at Precious Treasures. I was so excited, and I had very excited and creative students, sisters Sandy and Sally were thrilled with the class. They already knew the basics. We used the Disney cartridges and worked on doing layers. We also learned what more the cartridges can do besides just the basic shapes. You would be amazed at what all the "shift" button can do. Below are some pictures of what they created. They came out so cute... the pictures don't do them justice!

My next Cricut class is Sept. 9, but this Saturday I have several classes including an Intermediate scrapbooking, where I will teach about brads, eyelets, inks, chalks, sprays, paint, chipboard and magic mesh and other stuff. Please see the calendar at www.ptdiva.com for more details. I'd love to teach you, too. ~ Veronica

No comments: