Monday, August 18, 2008

A GREAT FIND AT GORDMANS

Have you ever had a candle get too hot and crack the glass? I had one almost start a huge fire once and as much as I LOVE candles they make me nervous.

Liz and I ran to Gordmans yesterday and I found this candle holder and just love it as it is all contained, the top is a screen so the wonderful aroma of te candle can come out. I will be burning a lot more candles again. I am going to run back to Gordmans today and get one of these for the store also.

My favorite candles are the Barn Candle Brand ones as they smell soooo... good! They are made right here in Nebraska and sold at Precious Treasures!

1 comment:

The_Gord_Man said...

Hey! Glad you found something you liked. Now the next time you go in, you'll save even more!

just follow this link to a coupon:

http://139.146.147.79/_FileLibrary/FileImage/E-Coupon(printerfriendly).gif

Love,
Gordmans