Friday, August 15, 2008

MIDNIGHT AGAIN

Well.. here it is midnight again. I just got home from work and we were so busy today and I got to work at *;15 and my legs are killing me. Now I cannot sleep. Menopause is sooo... much fun...NOT!

I am so excited about going to Vicki Chrismans tomorrow. She is one of the nicest people in the world. Cat will be there and she also has written many scrapbooking idea books including "sewing on paper" and "Art from the Heart". Cats full name is Catherine Matthews-Scanlon I am so excited to meet her. (camera is packed)

I wanted to find something special to take Vicki for inviting me. I thought about shoes as she seems to love shoes as much as I love purses. But I do not know her size. I have to go get a haircut and get that gray taken out in the morning at 9am so I am hoping I have time to get to Fremont to find a gift. I am going back to work after Vicki's party as we have a crop tomorrow night and I plan on scrapbooking. The kids went to South Dakota with grandma and grandpa while we were at CHA and they brought back tons of pictures.

Oh I forgot to tell you there is an adult consignment sale at the mall tomorrow just a couple doors down from us. Check it out while you are at the store.

Until tomorrow...nighty night

No comments: