Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE PARTY WAS EVERYTHING I DREAMED OF....

Vicki's party was everything and more. Vicki is such a special person and very tallented. (so is her sister Jan) Her house was beautiful and her craft room was heaven on earth. I will get my pictures uploaded when I get back to the store. But for now check out Vicki's blog for some highlights from the day. There were so many tallented people there from musicians, artist, photographers, authors, designers and more. I had to leave a little early as we had a large crop last night at the store and we cropped until 2am and boy am I dragging today. Toyja worked the store today but I did not get to take a nap as I was still running trying to get shorts for Zach for school and shoes for Ruth and Liz and I went to Paradise Cafe for yummy soup and had a nice talk.

Below is a photo that Vicki took from the party and click on the link to see the rest of her photos from the day.

http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/2008/08/hightlights-from-saturdays-gathering.html

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. it was so fun to have everyone over.. I enjoyed every miniute! I was thrilled you got to come! I was keeping my fingers crossed!