Sunday, September 7, 2008

STEP BACK IN TIME WITH THESE PICTURES

"Scrapbooking has come a long way baby!"
Veronica is here working on class kits and I was finishing up a couple scrapbook pages from last night. I have been stumped on a page and grabbed some magazines. When I was looking through it I was thinking this magazine is terrible! I flipped to the front to find out it was from 1998!!! After I realized that Veronica and I had fun looking at them to see how far scrapbooking has come. WOW!! Look at the pictures below and think, these were ones good enough to be in a magazine. Hard to believe.
I debated now should I just toss these magazines but if we found joy in looking at them others may also. So we will just bottom shelf them. We are getting some book cases this week in the crop room for all the idea books. If you have any old idea books you want to donate to the crop room just drop them by the store.





No comments: