Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPECIAL ORDERS purses and playing cards

All My Memories Handbags and wallets: Special order brown with black Vituri All My Memories bags are discontinued. They have replaced it with the new brown with dark brown trim and a touch of pink. There is also a black and beige colored bag. I ordered in several of each of them (purses and wallets) The lady who told me brown was still available was incorrect as she thought I mean the brown that is a leather like material.

Heidi Swapp Playing Cards: Customer wanted 3 decks for special order and I have to buy in 6's So there are 4 more decks if anyone wants them. The are 5x7"
These will all ship Friday or at the lates Monday she said.

****We always special order and give you 25% off for prepaying. 40% off Cricut cartridges and machines. See something online you want to order? Let us order it for you and you will save money as a bonus!








No comments: