Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BUNKO! AND JUDY'S PET SKUNK

Tonight was bunko night and everyone had a lot of fun. We had a full house and actually one too many so I did not play as I had my sons graduation announcements to work on anyway. We also had tons of wonderful food.

We had a going away party for Judy tonight as she is moving to Colorado in June. For those who do not know Judy, she used to work at our Elkhorn Store once in awhile and she is the one who had the pet skunk, yes I said SKUNK. Her name was Babs and if you are in the store ask me about it. I have several pictures in our store scrapbook of Babs when Judy would bring her to the store. I posted a picture below and if you click on it, the picture will come up bigger.

Lana brought Amish Friendship bread starters tonight which I have never done one of these before. It is a mix that you have a set of instructions and pass on a starter from your batch after a week. I did one years ago called "Herman" bread but it was a refrigerated one. I will have started for the amish bread after the week so I will post them on the blog for those who want to do it. Anyway it was a fun night but sad as we will all miss Judy. We will have to take a road trip to Colorado to visit her.






No comments: