Friday, May 16, 2008

LIZ'S FUNNY SHIRT IDEA FOR THE CHA TRADE SHOW

Liz got these shirts at the Archivers Scrapbook Store in Omaha and on the front they day, "Anything You Can Scrap, I Can Scrap Better". She came up with the idea to put "No You Cant" on the back of my shirt and hers says "Yes I Can" and we are going to wear them to the CHA Trade show. They are pretty funny as long as we are together. hee hee

If you have never been to T-Shirts plus in Gretna you have to check them out. If you can imagine it, he can make it. I remember about 5 years ago Paul was the only guy in his clogging dance class and he came up with the idea of a shirt that says "I am dancing with stupid" and then there were arrows pointing both left and right on it. It was the funniest thing. Since then we make all kinds of shirts for the kids as it is something they create and no one else will have one like it.








No comments: