Thursday, May 8, 2008

NIGHTY NIGHT

Below: Edge your letters with a versa-mark watermark pen for a layered look.



I am sooooo... tired this morning. I have eczema terribly on my hands and feet and have had it about a year now. I had my ovaries taken out about a year and a half ago as I had a 10 inch tumor on one of them which I was not even suppose to have ovaries as I paid to have them out about 3 years ago by an Omaha doctor.

You would not believe how many changes your body goes through when it is depleted of estrogen. Jewelry bothers me, elastic, chemicals, allergies etc. It is so weird. I have not been sleeping as my hands itch so bad so the doctor put me on a strong antihistamine that I am to take every 4 hours so it builds up in my blood stream. It makes me so tried though I could just go to sleep right here at work. I am not suppose to be drinking any soda but I have already had two Mountain Dews this morning trying to wake up. So if you come in and I am sleeping on the counter, wake me when you are ready to check out. hee hee :)


So since I was so tired I sat in the crop room and watched the American Idol I missed last night. Jason Castro was kicked off which in my opinion he should have been gone a long time ago as he did not have a strong enough voice. I am such a David Cook fan and have been since the very first show this season. While watching the show I made two scrapbook pages before the store opened. The flowers are punches which I love to use. Paper is Bazzill and American Crafts. Doodling done with those awesome Signo white pens. Rub on by My Minds Eye.
Tip: Take scalloped paper and use paper puches on each scallop for a different look. I am a paper punch addict. I will take a photo of all my paper punches at home tonight. I want to move them to the store, it just is such a big job. We just renewed our lease so I will try to get them moved and I want new bathroom floor. If your hubby does flooring and wants to barter for scrapbook supplies call me. :)





Tips: Paper punch the scallops, edge letters with a versa mark pen for a layered look, use a notch punch to hold fibers in place.


White or black signo pens for doodling, decorative scissors to give a ribbon look to paper.








No comments: