Thursday, May 8, 2008

FINALLY WARM WEATHER

The Joslyn ArThe Joslyn Art Museum is having a Wizard of Oz event and my sisters LOVES the Wizard of Oz. It is June 23 and tickets are at Hy Vee. They are going to even have some of the actual munchkins and a hot air balloon and then people from the Rose Theater will be there also. Outside of HyVee they have these draining watering cans filled with flowers. I had to have one! I had the perfect spot on my front porch for it. ( I bought my own Mothers Day present.) I also bought a bunch of petunias and some hanging flower baskets. I came home and planted them all and spent the rest of the night until 11pm cleaning carpets. fun fun I also got all of my sons announcements finished today and they will be in the mail in the morning. YIPEE!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh..I love the Wizard of Oz too! That sounds so fun.
I love your watering can...butyour making me feel guilty, that I havent planted one single thing in the ground. I have picked up some hanging plants but that's about it.
PS. Thanks for sending another box to your moms..wow you guys are doing fantastic gathering supplies! The next class is next monday... so I'll send photos after that! Thanks again!!!!