Tuesday, May 20, 2008

IN WITH TIM HOLTZ AFTER 10 YEARS!!!!!

We have been going to CHA for 10 years now and this is our lucky year. My heart is still racing. Today was the day we could register for classes and since I have been getting up by at least 5 in the mornings still trying to catch up on laundry so I got online to see if the classes were posted yet. Much to my surprise they were listed and Tim's had 23 spots left open in it. I try every year to get into his classes and they sell out as soon as they put them up on the web site. I checked again about 7:30 and his classes were sold out. My son Paul could be the next Tim Holtz as he is so artistic. I am hoping he is inspired by Tim during the class.

At the conventions Tim is like the Pied Piper and every time you see a big group huddled around you can rest assure Tim is in the middle of the group of women showing off some new technique. (craft technique that is ;) )

No comments: