Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LOOKING FOR A PAINTER

Anyone know a good reasonable painter in the Omaha area? Do you paint? I just have two ceilings that need painted. Call me 402-763-9675.

I moved Pauls graduation party until June 1 to give more time getting things done at home. I went and got carpet for grandma and grandpas room yesterday and picked out tile for the bathroom floor and ordered new front doors. (Finally, I have wanted a new front doors for almost 20 years!) Funny how when you get older a new front door and a washer that works excite you!

I bought a ton more flowers yesterday. I do not have time this year to let the seeds grow and boy I never realized how expensive flowers get. Kaela my future daughter in law was helping me plant them last night before Pauls trip to the E.R. Kaela is such a sweetheart!

Now I just have painting and cleaning and yard work left to do. I have Pauls graduation this year, his wedding next year and the Liz graduated the following year. Calgon take me away!


No comments: